Wednesday, July 23, 2008

ww2soldier Blog

Once again, another post about the Lost Battalion. I am shocked at the interest all of the cousins have had in learning more about Grandpa and what he went through. I really feel as though all of us are being touched by the spirit of Elijah and that we all need to learn as much as we can about this man. I can tell you that in the past week my respect for Grandpa has skyrocketed. I am beginning to see a glimpse into who this man is, and how great it will be to understand him more and more.

Curt Huff, Cilla's son, has set up a blog that I recently found. It is http://ww2soldier.blogspot.com/ Curt has posted some of Grandpa's letters that you can zoom in on and read. His handwriting is a bit sloppy, but it is so great to be able to read his stories and see how much he was worried about Grandma back here in the states. Also, he has posted a few pictures of Grandpa as well. So if any of you are interested, check it out!

No comments: