Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tagged x 2

Ok so I was putting off this tag but seeing as that i have now been tagged twice.... I figure I should probably do it. So... here are 6 odd things about me...


#1- UNEVEN BRAIN
Yes, it is true... my brain is uneven. The left side is larger than the right, causing my entire body to be uneven, right down the middle. My left foot is an 8, my right a 6.5. My right eye is far-sighted, my left is near-sighted. Ironically, all of my injuries (minus 2 broken toes and 1 broken arm) have been on the left side.

#2- I HATE CATS... and now I have 2.
Those of you who know me know that I HATE cats. I think they are sneaky and manipulative. Well guess what? I am now "Aunt Becca" to two of the cutest little kitties EVER!!! Bella and Travis (as in Travis Barker.... long story)

This is Bella and Trav with Ash.

Ok really, you can't tell me Bella isn't precious!

#3-I TRY UGLY CLOTHES ON FOR FUN
Really, I do. I love to try the ugliest thing in the store on just for fun. Sadly I have purchased a few of those items because they end up being cute....

Me and Tiffy in Texas- the shirts were like $70 or else we would have bought them

#4- I MAKE TUNA.... AND I AM GOOD AT IT
I love tuna fish!!! I really do! But I have become very picky about it because nobody can make a tuna melt like I can... Seriously. Not even my Grandma! The secret is lemon pepper, a little lemon juice, and the Best Foods brand of Mayo. Oh and there is one particular kind of relish (not the mustard kind just cut up pickles) that just makes it that much better! My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

TunaMelt "Pizza" is to die for!

#5- I AM A DWEEB
Really I am. I am addicted to msnbc.com. It is pathetic. I love it! It is the first thing I check when I get up (in case some crazy thing has happened in the world in the 3 hours I have been asleep) and the last thing I check before I go to bed. I probably check it at least 30 times in a day. Most people check facebook, I check msnbc.com.


#6- I HAVE A BIG HEAD
Not literally a big head (although one side is bigger than the other)... I mean I have a big ego. I am worse than any man you have ever met because I refuse to stop and ask for directions. I am the girl who accidentally gets in the turning lane too early, and will drive around for 30 minutes trying to find my way out rather than just looking like the ditz I am a merge back into traffic. Seriously- it is sad.

#7- LC double?? Anyone?
So I have the most "gummy" smile ever! 1/2 teeth, 1/2 gum. Its sad. Well, there is a show called The Hills. The main character, Lauren Conrad, smiles straight out. Most people smile up, she smiles out. Well one day I was goofing off with my roomies talking about her smile and I impersonated her and apparently I am dead on?? I dunno. But lately I have found myself smiling more like her in picture than my gummy smile. Subconsciously I think I want to be her.

My "el natural" smile. Seriously- gummy.

My not-so "el natural" but becoming "el natural" smile. I dont even notice I do it anymore, but apparently I bust out the LC smile when it's picture time. I am a dweeb.


I tag: Donelly, Jennifer Lynn, and Necia

5 comments:

The South Pasadena Dornys said...

I am going straight in to practice my smile. You look gorgeous!!

The Lewis Family said...

Becca I loved all the info. You crack me up. By the way I the new smile works great for you.

donelle said...

LC!

OMG...Heidi and Spencer are being so mean and spreading rumors about us. How about we hold the longest grudge against them over nothing?

HAHA...we do love The Hills!

Thanks for visiting me in DC! That was THE BEST time EVER!! Miss you already!

Kristin and Dan said...

Haha I like how it has to be the Best Foods mayo and nothing else!!!! Haha!

mostly Stacy said...

cute post becca. Your'e funny.... we should hang out.