Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My Apologies...


So I just have to say, I am so sorry to all of the people out there who think their kid is the cutest kid in the whole world. Because my little nephew Landon is the cutest little boy EVER! Really.... you so cannot try to tell me he isn't! Seriously- just click on the pictures to get a close up and your heart will melt. He is going to be such a ladies man!

Poor Doober had to get tubes put in his ears last week...
This is him being all studly in his hospital gown/pants

He LOVES his mama and loves to give her big hugs!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I may be a little partial, but I gotta agree. He does just melt the heart:)

The South Pasadena Dornys said...

Becca, I made the tuna salad pizza that you posted on your blog the other night. I don't know if I got everything, I just looked really close at the picture and tried to copy. It was a hit! Ammon wants it again - and soon! Thanks for the yummy idea!