Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Long Time Coming

Well it has been well over two years since my last blog post. My sister, however, has recently become addicted to blogging and it has reminded me that blogging is actually a fabulous thing! So here' the update.... I am going to school in Graphic Design and will graduate in just over a year!!!! I live in Provo with my 3 best friends and we basically play... all the time! We are not necessarily the most effective people, but we have fun! Two of my best friends, Aaron and Josh, get home from their missions in under 2 weeks which I am so excited about! Then Thiago gets home the 17th of February! I am getting so excited for "my boys" to get home, but I have come the realization that #1- I am getting old. My friends shouldn't even be going on missions yet, let alone coming home. Yeah, I am getting old. #2- I have grown a lot over the last two years, it hasn't been easy or necessarily fun but my life has changed in so many ways and I am so grateful for where I am now. I know I wouldnt be here if it weren't for my roommates, my friends, my family, and especially my sister. Who would have ever thought 5 years ago that Jen and I would be friends? I certainly wouldn't have. I never would have dreamed that I would be calling her my best friend. #3- I can't imagine my life being much better than it is. It is a wonderful feeling to be 100% happy with 95% of your life. I certainlly can't complain. I have been so blessed and recognize every day the countless blessings I have received and continue to receive.

1 comment:

Jen said...

That is so sweet!! I am glad that I am your best friend. It is so nice to be so close to your sister and have someone that you can always confide in. I am so proud of you and your choices. I love you so much.... Merry Christmas