Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Long Time Coming... AGAIN

Wow- Ok so I have gotten a few hints from certain people that I should probably update my blog. And yeah, I probably should. Thus far I am averaging updating it 1.3x/year. Ok I dont know if that is exactly right, but it sounds right.

The reason I dont update all that often is because I feel like I live an incredibly monotonous life. I wake up at 7:22 each morning, ok that is a lie. I wake up at 7 but I dont roll my butt out of bed until at least 7:22. I then get ready and go to school at 8. i leave school around 12:30 and go straight to work and work until 5 or later (seeing as that it is tax season..... I will be working late a whole lot!!!) Then after work I go home, try and pick up my room and my apartment, and then I start studying. My studying usually ends when I have finished a project or when I am so sick of staring at an image that is pulled in so tight that I am manipulating 3-4 pixels at a time. Not fun. At that point I usually try and fall asleep. I am typically out cold by 3:45 AM and am wide awake again at 5:00 AM (really- it is a schedule for me) and then I fall back asleep around 6 and then wake up at 7. And then my day starts all over again. Any suggestions on that? My doctor's keep telling me to take sleeping pills but I am just not a fan of the metallic taste it leaves in my mouth.

No comments: