Monday, March 24, 2008

Countdown!!!


Spencer and other missionaries at the Mission Home is Stockholm, he is the one on the left.


Spencer and I before Sadie Hawkins our Senior year. The funny thing is, the first school dance I ever dance was with Spencer, and my last school dance in High School, the last dance at our senior all-nighter was with Spencer.

I have officially begun a countdown- my best friend in the entire world, Spencer, is coming home from his mission on May 30th. 67 days!!!

For those of you who don't know me very well, Spencer and I met in 8th grade when he transfered to my Jr. High school and was admitted into our Yearbook class. We instantly hit it off and became good friends. We dated a few times, the typical high school relationship, but ours was anything but typical. There is nobody on this Earth who knows me as well as Spencer does. He is currently serving in the Sweden Stockholm Mission, and needless to say, I cannot wait to have my "Hansy" back. There is no better feeling than that of having somebody you love and respect so much, close to you.

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!!!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I totally remember the countdown...so much fun! Nate got home in May also and although that was 7 years ago, your post brought back some awesome memories. Best wishes and make sure to post about it!!

Jen said...

Great post!!! I am excited for you to have your best buddy home. (other than me... of course:):)

rebecca said...

what a cute picture of you two!