Saturday, October 04, 2008

"It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year..."

Some people call Winter the "most wonderful time of the year"... I have a different opinion. Fall is the most wonderful time of the year- here are just a few reasons why....

#1 BYU FOOTBALL


Need I say more???

#2- Fall Leaves

I love living in Utah! We have the most beautiful falls because of the leaves on the mountains and throughout the canyons changing colors.... I love it!

#3- Turning on the fireplace

I love, possibly more than anything else, to curl up in from the of the fireplace with a good book. Seriously.

#4- Boots

I love wearing boots!!! They are so comfortable and warm and cozy! Really though, who wants cold feet where you can have soft fur enveloping them??/ Hmm??

#5- Cute Jackets

When I was little, I always hating wearing jackets, but now I love them! I love buying a new cute jacket or coat! It is so much fun! They always make your outfits look a bit nicer and classier/cuter!

#6- Soup

Can you say comfort food??

And last but not least-
#7- The FIRST snowstorm of the year.

The first snowstorm is always so much fun! I find myself getting giddy every year when it snows. I love to run around and play in it, cause a snowball fight or two, and make snow angels. By the time Christmas is over, the snow is old.... but there is nothing as magical as the first snowstorm of the year.

1 comment:

The South Pasadena Dornys said...

I agree 100% with you Bec! Fall is what I miss most living in California (next to my family of course). The pictures make me home sick and wishing I was coming home for the deer hunt. Is that this weekend?