I saw this on my friend, Sarah Sue's blog and thought it was cute!
A- Attached or Single? Single and loving it! Life is much easier with no boys involved.
B- Best Friend? Spencer Scott Bean AKA My Hansy.... and Tiffy too, of course.
C- Cake or Pie? Pie- lots and lots of Pie
D- Day of Choice?Saturdays- sleeping in and hanging out? Perfect....
E- Essential Item? Nivea Creme- I can't go a few hours without it! Seriously- if any of you have any skin problems I swear Nivea creme will heal them....
F- Favorite Color? Pink (Thanks Kristin! I still blame this one on you!)
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Gummy BEARS Especially the Haribo ones that come in the gold bag!
H- Hometown? Good Ol' Orem, UT
I- Favorite Indulgence? Numb3rs and The Unit. Best TV shows ever!
J- January or July? July=Lake Powell... is that even a question?
K- Kids? I have 2 nieces and 1 nephew- that is enough for me!
L- Life isn't complete without? Family...
M- Movie favorite? Good question- I really don't have a favorite
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? 2 brothers, Michael and Eduardo, and 1 sister, Jen.
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges- there is nothing better than a juicy orange
P- Phobias or Fears? I have recently discovered I am terrified of drowning, don't care for heights, and loathe spiders. I used to kill spiders whenever I went to my friends house because she was so afraid of them, but now I find I have the same fear.
Q- Quote? "I get by with a little help from my friends...." The Beatles are brilliant
R- Reason to Smile? It's Friday... I am watching Numb3rs! That puts a BIG smile on my face.
S- Season of Choice? Summer... Lake Powell, boating, playing, NO TAXES, and the beginning of football season.
T- Tag a few friends: Jen, Donelly, and Kristin
U- Unknown Fact About Me? My brain is uneven- it really is. The left side is drastically smaller than the right, therefore the left side of my body is larger than the right, straight down the middle. Crazy, but true. My feet are over a size and a half different.
V- Vegetable? Broccoli- raw. I love it. My gallbladder (or where it used to be) doesn't like them too much, but my taste buds sure do.
W- Worst Habit? popping my jaw or sleeping in
X- X-ray or ultrasound? X-rays
Y- Your Favorite Food? That's a tough one- I love food in general. But probably Cream Cheese Chicken that my mama makes.
Z- Zodiac Sign? I was born on a cusp so either Gemini or Taurus- I don't know which one.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy to hear that I am the one to blame for your love of pink! :) haha that seriously made me laugh! thanks for the tag, i will do mine today on the blog!
Post a Comment