Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pretty Pretty Hair...

So I have the most AMAZING hair stylist EVER! Her name is Stacy and she is seriously fabulous!!! She does mine, Jen's, and Mom's hair- and we all know that I have insanely thick hair, my sister's and mom's are both insanely fine and thin... she can do all sorts of hair... she really is amazing.

Anywho- she needed to do a photo shoot for an ad campaign for her studio and needed a hair model- so she called me to see if I could come in and do an up-do on me. She did my hair for my senior prom and it was incredible so I was all for it....


Well... this is the result...




Amazing huh??

It really is ridiculous how talented Stacy is!
Anywho- here is a link to her hair blog: http://www.scissorhappy.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

donelle said...

That's one awesome looking up-do! You're hair looks amazing. Did you dye it again, or is it just fading from the last time we dyed it? The color is BEAUTIFUL!! Totally perfect for Fall. Love you!

Em said...

I have to agree, amazing hair!! Is she hard to get into? Next, time in Utah I might need to give her a call.

Mark and Kristen said...

Hey Bec,
That is some awesome hair. Hey do you think you could email me the pictures from this weekend from you and you mom? That would be awesome. kristenchild at hotmail dot com.
Thanks!!
Fun seeing you this weekend.