I saw this on my step-cousin's blog and thought it was a good idea... We'll see if I actually make it to 100.
1. I love Kimchi
2. I am addicted to my phone- I can't go anywhere without it.
3. I text way too much.
4. I had a $390 phone bill one month- refer to #3.
5. I love to play basketball
6. I hate not being the best at things- if I am not good at it I won't do it.
7. I have blue eyes
8. I want to live on a ranch.
9. I think cows are awesome!
10. I have incredibly thick hair.
11. I hate my incredibly thick hair.
12. I recently discovered I am terrified of heights.
13. I could live at Lake Powell and be happy.
14. I am supposed to wear contacts or glasses but hate them, so I just don't.
15. I would LOVE to serve a mission.
16. I would LOVE to serve my mission in Rochester, NY.
17. I love traveling.
18. I have been to almost as many countries as I have states!
19. I am a Daddy's girl- I hate to see my dad anything but happy!
20. My niece and nephew are my best friend.
21. I am afraid that I am not my niece and nephew's best friend.
22. I love my niece Camila and I don't even know her!
23. I have a severe jaw disease, not fun,
24. I no longer have a gall bladder.
25. I am terrified of getting cancer, which with my family history, is a very high possibility.
26. I refuse to let people see me cry, but I cry a lot.
27. Little things make me cry but big things don't. But once again, I don't let people see, so if I cry I turn my head so nobody can see.
28. I am afraid of forgetting my grandma.
29. My greatest fear is that my children will stray away from the church.
30. I bite my nails.
31. I hate plucking my eyebrows
32. My eyebrows are usually out of control.
33. I LOVE ANIMALS!!! well, all but cats!
34. I would be happy if I married a cowboy and lived on a ranch the rest of my life.
35. I think wranglers are hot.
36. Cowboys are hot.
37. I love Dancing With The Starts and So You Think You Can Dance.
38. I apparently can't type numbers when I am laying down and can't see the keys.
39. I would make a great accountant, but would kill myself if I had to be one.
40. I am marginally obsessed with Garth Brooks.
41. I have so much respect for my step aunts and uncles for the way they loved and helped take care of my Grandma when they aren't even her real children. You never would have known.
42. I can't talk about my Grandma without crying.
43. I found the last card my grandma gave me the other day, and cried for probably an hour because I missed her so bad.
44. I discovered this past weekend that my Uncle Dale is probably one of the most loving people I have ever met in my life.
45. I love all of my aunts and uncles- and that's pretty rare. My mom has the greatest siblings EVER
46. I can't wait to be done with school.
47. I am afraid of failing.
48. I would give up any worldly possession to make it to the celestial kingdom. Even if that meant being homeless for the rest of my life. As hard as it would be, it would be worth it in the end.
49. I want to go to Africa and do a humanitarian mission,
50. I want to get rich so that I can retire and spend the rest of my life doing humanitarian mission,
51. I love kids, and am always afraid they don't love me back.
52. I have serious separation anxiety!
53. I think my brother-in-law is the greatest one I could ever ask for.
54. I get migraines all the time.
55. I type 98 WPM
56. I hate taxes!
57. I secretly wanted to be a doctor my whole life, but I shake too bad so I gave that up.
58. I love Grey's Anatomy, buy have stopped myself from watching it. Addictions are never good,
59. My best friend in the World is Spencer Scott Bean.
60. Whenever I have a bad day, all I want is to have a hug from Spencer.
61. If I see somebody else cry, I cry.
62. I look like a cocaine addict when I am tired (according to my roommates)
63. I want to be like my sister when I grow up.
64. I want to go to every country in the world by the time I die.
65. I am afraid of being afraid.
66. I hate cats
67. I am really bad at blogging.
68. I am really bad at Ping Pong- but I am working on it!
69. I love all korean food!
70. My favorite thing in the World is being in a different country, not understanding a word, and feeling so much love for the people.
71. I love trucks!
72. I am afraid of divorce.
73. My brain is uneven.
74, I love horses.
75. I like to pretend to not be afraid of things because I dont want to be a wuss.
76. I am shocked that I have gotten to 76 and am not totally out of things yet!
77. I hate exercising.
78. I am obsessed with bag balm!
79. I am very tired most of the time, but rarely sleep.
80. I love ice cream but rarely eat it.
81. I think Diet Coke with fresh lime is the best tasting drink ever.
82. I am depressed that I can no longer endulge in #81.
83. I have a really bad callic on the back of my head.
84. My niece has more of my weird features than my sister's.
85. I get overwhelmed very easily but pretend not to.
86. I pretend to not be afraid of anything
87. I pretend to not have any real weaknesses.
88. I have the greatest family in the world.
89. I have the greatest big sister ever and it only took me 17 years to realize it.
90. I hate waking up in the mornings
91. My favorite thing to do is lay on a mat on the top of the houseboat in Lake Powell and take a nap!
92. I hate being nauseated more than anything in this world. I would rather be in so much pain than be nauseated
93. I am marginally in love with Garth Brooks
94. I have serious issues with people who are inconsiderate. Just get over yourself for crying out loud!
95. I am anal about brushing my teeth.
96. One side of my body is drastically larger than the other.
97. I love boating and could spend all day every day (as long as it's warm) on the lake.
98. My best friend gets home in 36 days!!!!!!!! and i am SO excited!
99. I tap my toes non-stop when I sleep. I didn't know this but my roommate told me that I do. Which makes sense why my calves stay toned when I NEVER work out!
100. I am grateful for every day I have on this earth and do my best to live each day to the fullest and learn everything I can while I am here.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I used to babysit Spencer Bean, his parents live next door to my cousins and around the corner from my parents. I totally agree with you about Diet Coke and fresh lime!!!!!
Cool post Becca. If you love cowboys you should come to the little town I live in--you'd be in heaven!!
Post a Comment