Well, about 30 min after my last post I was informed that a general surgeon who happened to be taking care of my Grandma in the hospital wanted me to go to the ER immediately. 5 hours later, and an endoscopy later, I was in the O.R. I said some funny things- which I will probably post later- but the comment of the night came from another family member (my favorite family member......... :) Sorry Jen!)
Erika, my little niece, was very concerned about me. She had called me earlier crying saying "I been lookin for you in the basement and I can't find you!!!" (She was at my mom's house looking for us, but we were at the hospital).
Since she was so concerned, my parents decided it was a wise idea to bring her down after my surgery to see that I was ok. Apparently, before my parents came my sister explained to her that I was at the hospital and that the doctor's fixed me. Erika said, "Mom, did Becca Boo have a baby??" I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD WHEN SHE TOLD ME- which was a bad idea seeing as it HURT!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, after a very long week, I am on the road to recovery!!! I actually laughed today without wanting to die! Oh, and the swelling in my abdomen has gone down- so I don't look like I am 4 months preggers anymore!!!!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'm so glad you are okay! what a great excuse to get out of the last few days of tax season:)
Post a Comment