So a few weeks ago I posted about how I need to live on a ranch just like my Uncle's in North Powder, Oregon. Well, a few weeks ago my cousin, Eli (who is from N. Powder) told me he was going up for the big weekend! My Uncles and cousins are accountants, so the weekend after tax season is when they catch up on all the ranch work. It is the best week of the year to go up there! It is so busy and fun!
Anyway, I was planning on going, and then thanks to my nice little stint in the hospital and organ removal, I didn't think it was a possibility. Well, thankfully I have been healing really well!! So today Eli texted me to see if there's any way I could possibly go, so I called my mom and got the go-ahead!
I AM SO EXCITED!!!!
We are leaving tomorrow morning, and I will probably be posting pictures when I get home! I am so so so so so so so so so excited!!! I probably won't be able to do any riding seeing as that I only had surgery a week ago, but still, just being up there will be so much fun!!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment