Thursday, April 03, 2008

Best Buddies

Well, I have this problem where, if I don't keep updating my blog I will stop permanently, so here we go....

I have the CUTEST niece and nephew ever!!! They are my best little buddies! I love babysitting them, and get the opportunity to do that often. Erika is 2 and Landon is 5 months. They are two of the best kids!

Erika is such a big helper! She loves helping Landon and always tells me when Landon is crying (Landon DOESN'T cry- he just talks when he is upset so I usually can't hear it, but Erika Lynn can and she always makes sure I know.) She is usually the first one in his room as soon as he "cries" to make sure he is ok and to help out.

I took a few pictures the other day when I got to babysit them. Erika LOVES "holding" Landon. Unfortunately for Erika, I think Landon weighs more than her, so when she holds him, he tends to tip her over. It's pretty cute!


3 comments:

rebecca said...

so cute. what a good aunt you are!

The Kynastons said...

Hey little sis! I found your blog through Jen and Aaron's...hope you don't mind :) Erika and Landon are so dang cute - nieces and nephews are the best!

Tyson and Amanda said...

CUTE! They are getting so big! I can't get to Jens page now so you should tell her my email is ajakobson22@gmail.com so she can add me to her list! Hope all is well (I know it will be next WED!)